Root Canal Treatment in Lucknow
During a root canal procedure, the nerve and pulp are removed and the inside of the tooth is cleaned and sealed.
Without treatment, the tissue surrounding the tooth will become infected and abscess may form.
Material used to fill the root canal: Root canal filling material (gutta percha) is placed in the canals and the tooth is sealed with a temporary filling to protect it from contamination. Then a crown is usually placed over the tooth to seal and protect it from recontamination and future damage.
Some indications for Root Canal Treatment in lucknow are:
- Severe sensitivity to hot and cold food and sweets
- Spontaneous throbbing pain while biting
- Pain that worsens when you lie down
- Tooth pain that radiates to the head and ears
- Swelling around the tooth
- Severe decay or an injury or fractured teeth that might creates an abscess (infection) in the root region
Endodontics at rama dental clinic
- Rotary Endodontics
- Cleaning and shaping canals using Endosonic techniques
- The use of Mineral Trioxide Aggregate (MTA) as a retrograde filling material
- The use of thermo-plasticised gutta-percha for filling root canals
- Microscopic Endodontics: Most revolutionary developments in the field of Endodontics, which provides extreme magnification. This makes it possible to root canal treatment in lucknow identify and treat even minute structures. Thus pain can be minimized and excellent long-term results achieved.
To get a cost estimate for root canal treatment, Get in touch with us today.